Webinar: “Sarcoidosis Medications and Side Effects”
On August 13, 2020 Raj Dasgupta, MD, FACP, FCCP, FAASM presented his webinar “Sarcoidosis Medications and Side Effects” for the Life & Breath Foundation’s Sarcoidosis Speaker Series. Patients and their caregivers were also given a chance to ask Dr. Dasgupta their questions.
Dr. Raj Dasgupta
- Quadruple board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine
- Completed Internal Medicine residency at Michigan State University, Pulmonary/Critical Care fellowship at Columbia University, Saint Lukes & Roosevelt Hospital and sleep medicine fellowship at Henry Ford Hospital.
- Currently a Professor at the University of Southern California (USC) and received the faculty teaching award for the last 6 consecutive years.
- Author of “Medicine Morning Report: Beyond the Pearls”.
- Currently appears on various media platforms and television shows such as “Chasing The Cure”, “The Doctors”, “CNN” and “Inside Edition”.