Webinar: “Fundamentals of Healthy Eating”
On September 10, 2020 Dr. Monisha Bhonate presented her webinar “Nutrition for Health: Fundamentals for Healthy Eating” for the Life & Breath Foundation’s Sarcoidosis Speaker Series. Patients and their caregivers were also given a chance to ask Dr. Bhanote their questions.
About Dr. Monisha Bhanote
- Founder and CEO of Integrative Medicine | Well-being
- Triple board certified physician with expertise in Integrative Medicine and Anatomic/Clinical Pathology.
- She serves as a clinician, author, well-being expert, researcher, culinary medicine chef, yoga teacher and mindfulness facilitator.
- Dr. Bhanote is passionate about empowering patients to take control of their well-being. She believes that the body has an innate capacity to heal and her goal is to improve the health and wellness of individuals by providing a framework for personalized knowledge of their individual biochemistry.
- Has been published numerous peer review articles and has been featured in publications such as, Shape magazine, Mind Body Green, Martha Stewart Living, Popsugar, Bustle, Healthcentral, Insider, Prevention magazine, and Healthline.