Webinar “Dealing with anxiety and feelings of loss”
On November 12, 2020 Mary Jo Rapini, M.Ed, LPC presented her webinar “Sarcoidosis: Dealing with Anxiety and Feelings of Loss” for the Life & Breath Foundation’s Sarcoidosis Speaker Series. Patients and their caregivers were also given a chance to ask Mary Jo their questions.
About Mary Jo Rapini, M.Ed, LPC
- Mary Jo’s mission is to build and encourage healthy, strong relationships, beginning with the most important relationship of all – the one with yourself.
- She is also an expert at Fox 26 with “Ask Mary Jo.” Mary Jo is featured on CNN, TLC, Discovery Health, Steve Harvey Show and Dateline NBC.
- Mary Jo has authored 3 books: “Re-coupling”, “Start Talking”, and “Is God Pink?”
- She runs a large YouTube Channel called; Reaction Reset that is free to subscribe.
- She also has low cost; $1.99 relationship guide that focuses on common issues we face. The guide is formatted as a therapy session that you complete on your own gaining self-awareness and helpful insights that help you resolve the issues.